eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Entertainment > Films

Notices

Films Your pet peeves and raves about new releases

Old January 19th, 2017, 12:09 PM

sgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Review of Dangal

Quote:
Originally Posted by echarcha View Post
There are some actors whom you just cannot stand. For me, in Bollywood, its Aamir Khan. He is too fucking preachy, condescending and smug!

He thinks he knows best and that's okay; but I cannot tolerate his preachy attitude and 'I-know-better-how-you-should-behave'

His last movie I saw was Talaash. There was no acting but a non-stop 'chronic discomfort on face due to dysentry' look on his face as he just walked through the movie.

ANYWAY, he can go fuck himself next!

I like Salman Khan
Agree.
I can't stand Hakla too.
I used to like old movies of tingu though. Last one is DCH
Old January 19th, 2017, 06:47 PM
Super eCharchan

kalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by prajapati View Post
aare bhaya,..
whatever,. whenever,... week later, month later,... year later,... or even decades later,... koi kisi ko kuchh padi hoti huyi nahin hai,.. Likh rewiew ya naa likh,....
naa, toh koi-kuchh atakata hai,... So ? take yr time and if possible in decades,...
Don't get upset. I will post this weekend... pakka!

Old January 19th, 2017, 07:50 PM
Super eCharchan

swami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
My post and its point right on hi hota hai,, Biroo,..
Tu naa samze, toh kusur mera hai, ki tera ?

btw,... Kya zamana aaya hai,.. mamu log bhi bhanjon ko unkil kahe ke pukarne lage !
Budhe ko unkil nahi grandfather bulana chahiye.And stop that fucking bold words in your post
Old January 20th, 2017, 09:14 AM
Senior eCharchan

kkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Lol. Riri was a long timer lady here, She was long before even I came, I know her she was from a neighbor forum and had a high sympathy for a mentally retard guy Jai Vinayak, an intelligent psycho,
And like Amodh / Pakau / Bagheera , she was also promoting for his help, all over on many forums. In fact, I was the Guy who told Mihir person to login as Memosha and advised him to say,.. ( when JM was banned,..) ( as Memosha who said riri is jagmohan and ban her. ) I’m glade you deleted all of her posts. Well done.

Like I said, keep yr opinion in yr pocket and so do I, w/ mine. No need to bash or raising the BP unnecessarily...Whatever you may/may not think is your nazariya / perception / Soch ,.. and mine remains of very importance to me, as it comes from loads of churning processes been accumulated for any thoughts from some corner of my small brain’ s life-long memory and loads of reading accumulated ( out of yr imagination of my readings, ever ) readings,… and I’ m proud of my opinions, live with it or leave it,… hell and darn if I care.. btw,..If some "data" provide is sounding wrong, I may also apologize and take it back in some cases,…..

By the way, just wondered, who da fakk give you that right, to control and advise my writing styles about bold and not bold,,…lined and not under-lined,.. ???? A feature given for highlighting and bold is to use, if it does not like or suits,..u, it’s yr problem. Y da fakk every time it bothers you only and no one else. Go, Fly a kite,...

f*u* sake! Who ARE you? Dats a komplete different ritng!
Old March 16th, 2017, 06:14 PM
Super eCharchan

kalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalidas View Post
Don't get upset. I will post this weekend... pakka!
Is Dangal out on einthusan yet?

Old July 12th, 2017, 09:24 AM
Super eCharchan

I watched Dangal yesterday and decided to redeem my rumaal. You don't have to wait any longer to decide whether to watch or not. Let me give you a one line review - it is a very good watch. Well done, Amir!

The movie is about the wrestler Phogat and how he raises and coaches his 2 daughters from humble beginnings to become wrestling champions at the Commonwealth games. I loved the wrestling matches. My favorite was the first match by that kid against the boy where she loses. All the matches were very convincing. They acted very well.

I loved the subliminal messaging in the movie. It addresses a key issue - why do Indians struggle to win Golds at the olympics? It's not because of lack of talent. It is because there isnt any infrastructure and social/cultural support for sports during the formative years. It takes years and years of training and practice and discipline and top-class coaching to become an elite athlete. India has NONE. As bad as it is for men, it is far worse for women.

Take a sport like swimming. I've seen 10 year olds swimming for 2 hours a day for 5 days a week. Then, they have competitions once a month. They have to monitor their diet, juggle schedules to meet school homework and other extra curricular activities and then schedule some time to play with other kids. I know this as a parent. Despite all that training and rigor, only a handful of kids make it to Olympic trials and only an elite few make it to the Olympic team.

In India, there is no support during the early years. I know several rich and upper-middle-class folks in India. I don't see them sending their daughters for sports training. I don't see them representing their school / city / state at any competition. Some of them are into music and dance.. but that's about it. Some kids take cricket training. What a waste!

Coaching in India is horrrrrible, which was probably the whole point of this movie. Mediocrity is accepted. The system tends to drag the athletes down rather than boost them. Athletes should be treated as highly prized resources. They should be groomed as such. I know that the rich people in India spend more on their pets rather than an Olympic - caliber athlete. Nobody cares. I'm glad the movie raised awareness of the plight of sports in India and showed how one parent defied the odds to win the gold. It doesn't have to be that difficult.

Another good point about the movie was about our attitudes towards women, but that was obvious.

Old July 17th, 2017, 09:23 AM
Senior eCharchan

kkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond repute

This movie has done business of over Rs 2000 crores!
Old July 17th, 2017, 11:52 AM
Banned

log1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud of

Completed watching this aamir’s shitt finally,.. was not that impressed, as per the expectation after its that splendid success,.. and money it made,…

I fundamentally hate all sports movies in the first place,.. and due to….. it’s wire, rope and crane cheat factor been used all-over,..

* Photography, choreography good and perfectionism, as always, since,.. as by aamir,..

* Back-ground songs so so ok,..situation and feeling wise,..

* Dialect strength - Zero,.. even a Gujarati gaga bhai can make better dialects than the movie has,..

* Sex glory-glamour and beauty factor was nil,..

* Songs - Forget before you even listen,.. that crap

*Emotion and feelings – factor,.. woven of a family factor-relationships and sentiments,.. good and as always per our Hindi films culture,..

*Climax and end scenes and that locking aamir ( kiddie-kid crap ) and such was a rubbish, hopeless end was truly a garbage,….. No intelligent or holding end,.

KWK interview of those beginner female star ladies,.. was rather better than movie itself,.... that I enjoyed,..

Well,…. Since Fan and Tubelight both failed,.. it’s time for aamir to make “ Electrician” to fix both,… Somehow I enjoyed less budget Nirja and Airlift, waaay more than this shitt,...as it was pal-pal excitement - @ What next ?

It should have very hardly earned even 1% of what this movie totally earned, or it's smthg wrong with the viewers,.. imho,..

Last edited by log1iszero; July 17th, 2017 at 12:04 PM.
Old July 17th, 2017, 02:57 PM
Senior eCharchan

Bhidubhai has a brilliant futureBhidubhai has a brilliant futureBhidubhai has a brilliant futureBhidubhai has a brilliant futureBhidubhai has a brilliant futureBhidubhai has a brilliant futureBhidubhai has a brilliant futureBhidubhai has a brilliant futureBhidubhai has a brilliant futureBhidubhai has a brilliant futureBhidubhai has a brilliant future

^^^

Yes Sir Dangal is an OK movie as a movie. Since it has women power ka masala, it became such a huge hit.

Songs are horrible.
Old July 17th, 2017, 04:08 PM
Banned

log1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud of

I never liked Rocky series of wrestling and ring fight - WWW sort of movies,..nor,…… ever saw those WWW bogus fights on a TV.
Hate, all sports movies,..

Swaal yeh uthta hai ki,.. agar yeh movie iitni Hit hai,.. toh ‘Fan’ mein bhi toh aisi kya boorayi thii,…

Amitabh ke kayi movies,…. jaise ki Naseeb, SRK ki HNY, aamir ki Gulaam,.. yeh sab mein aisi kusti ( dangal nahin, toh ring waali ) hi toh thii,…

Fight masters, camerography aur crane, rope and wires se, idhar-udhar chhlang maar te dikha kar,.. humein sootiya banaate hai,… acting jaisa toh hota hi nahin,….

Yaa toh fir,……. Matrix and Men in Black jisi dekho,.. ( aadami, 180 degree bend ho jaat hai aur goli chest ke 1 iinch ki doori se chest se parallel, nikal jaati hai.. ) jis mein bhi yeh hi hota hai, ( wires and ropes )
Per, top-most level ki camerography se hota hai,..
Old July 18th, 2017, 11:00 AM
Senior eCharchan

Thing is, everyone has a different approach to watching movies. Some people look a bit deeper. Many are impressed by the message a movie conveys even if the movie is perceived as bad by others.
Old July 18th, 2017, 01:50 PM
Banned

The thing is,... with this much amount of splendid budgetary success,.. for a viewer,..the exceptions also goes haywire,... and when it fails to a terrible extent,.. then any1 can have that EZ feeling in dismay and disappointment !

" Uh! Thought of Ferrari,........ But, it's Yugo ! "
Old October 11th, 2017, 01:42 PM

sgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond repute

Finally saw it on Netflix last weekend. Fairly authentic portrayal of Haryana with all the haazir jawabi and conservative nature. Aamir khan uses the formula of creating anticipation from JJWS and Lagan. And he doesn’t leave out on mocking Hinduism (remember panditji advising him on mala jap for a boy and claiming he didn’t do it right when he had a girl).

The Haryanvi backdrop and wrestling theme do make it watchable.

Last edited by sgars; October 11th, 2017 at 03:06 PM. Reason: The autocorrect creeps in wherever.
Old October 11th, 2017, 02:36 PM
Temporarily Unbanned

Charchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgars View Post
Finally saw it on Netflix last weekend. Fairly authentic portrayal of Haryana with all the haazir Jawani and conservative nature. Aamir khan uses the formula of creating anticipation from JJWS and Lagan. And he doesn’t mean as out on mocking Hinduism (remember panditji advising him on mala jap for a boy and claiming he didn’t do it right when he had a girl).

The Haryanvi backdrop and wrestling theme do make it watchable.
Shit! I thought it was a good movie too but I must now reconsider

Sent from my iPhone.
Old October 12th, 2017, 06:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by log1iszero View Post
I never liked Rocky series of wrestling and ring fight - WWW sort of movies,..nor,…… ever saw those WWW bogus fights on a TV.
Hate, all sports movies,..

Swaal yeh uthta hai ki,.. agar yeh movie iitni Hit hai,.. toh ‘Fan’ mein bhi toh aisi kya boorayi thii,…

Amitabh ke kayi movies,…. jaise ki Naseeb, SRK ki HNY, aamir ki Gulaam,.. yeh sab mein aisi kusti ( dangal nahin, toh ring waali ) hi toh thii,…

Fight masters, camerography aur crane, rope and wires se, idhar-udhar chhlang maar te dikha kar,.. humein sootiya banaate hai,… acting jaisa toh hota hi nahin,….

Yaa toh fir,……. Matrix and Men in Black jisi dekho,.. ( aadami, 180 degree bend ho jaat hai aur goli chest ke 1 iinch ki doori se chest se parallel, nikal jaati hai.. ) jis mein bhi yeh hi hota hai, ( wires and ropes )
Per, top-most level ki camerography se hota hai,..
Rocky series and Ghulam are about boxing, not wrestling.
Probably the Chinese also thought like you, that Dangsl is about karate