eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Culture > Cultural Exchange

Notices

Cultural Exchange Cultural topics - Indian and other

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #16  
Old November 17th, 2010, 06:43 AM
rahulpsharma rahulpsharma is offline
Senior eCharchan
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 1,985
rahulpsharma has a reputation beyond reputerahulpsharma has a reputation beyond reputerahulpsharma has a reputation beyond reputerahulpsharma has a reputation beyond reputerahulpsharma has a reputation beyond reputerahulpsharma has a reputation beyond reputerahulpsharma has a reputation beyond reputerahulpsharma has a reputation beyond reputerahulpsharma has a reputation beyond reputerahulpsharma has a reputation beyond reputerahulpsharma has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Story of Prithviraj Chauhan and the triumph of islam in india--written by myself

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhurandhar View Post
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Composite_bow

read this link...it says Scythians, Parthians, Huns, Mongols all used this shooting from riding horse trick....why do you think Rajputs would not know that if they were descendants of Scythians? This contradicts some arguments you put forth.

In case if you don't know...many of the Indian metallurgy and warfare techniques made it to the west...somehow the art of explosives was lost (post Mahabharat)...to be discovered later by Chinese.

The idea of putting spikes or knives on chariot wheels to maim enemy soldiers was brainchild of emperor Ajatsatru...used extensively on Roman chariots

I'd say better be good at medical practice than historical malpractice

For instance http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wootz
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old March 25th, 2011, 03:53 AM
prithviraj prithviraj is offline
Junior eCharchan
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 8
prithviraj is infamous around these partsprithviraj is infamous around these partsprithviraj is infamous around these partsprithviraj is infamous around these partsprithviraj is infamous around these partsprithviraj is infamous around these partsprithviraj is infamous around these partsprithviraj is infamous around these partsprithviraj is infamous around these partsprithviraj is infamous around these parts
Thumbs up Re: Story of Prithviraj Chauhan and the triumph of islam in india--written by myself

One of the main reasons for the defeat of prithviraj is that prithviraj and the hindus of that time were very religious and they were pure vegetarians. On other hand ghori and the muslims eat meat and beef daily and none other than that. Though prithviraj and his soldiers ate lots of ghee and butter, it made them only fat but not strong. But the beef eaters were strong and so even though muslims were smaller in numbers they easily killed very large hindu army of prithviraj. This is one of the main reasons which proved prithviraj was no match to ghori.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old March 25th, 2011, 04:00 AM
prithviraj prithviraj is offline
Junior eCharchan
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 8
prithviraj is infamous around these partsprithviraj is infamous around these partsprithviraj is infamous around these partsprithviraj is infamous around these partsprithviraj is infamous around these partsprithviraj is infamous around these partsprithviraj is infamous around these partsprithviraj is infamous around these partsprithviraj is infamous around these partsprithviraj is infamous around these parts
Angry Re: Story of Prithviraj Chauhan and the triumph of islam in india--written by myself

Historians have debated over the cause of the defeat of Hindus at 2nd battle of tarain with much enthusiasm. Apart from epigraphal analysis, historians also have at their disposal writings of many foreign travellers to the kingdom around the time of the war.
It has been suggested that though the Rajput armies had very large number of cavalry on horseback, they depended on commanders riding war elephants making them slower on battlefield. But the Muslim armies had some swift Persian horses used by key sections of the army and commanders. This gave the them an edge.
It is also well known that all the three main commanders of the Rajput army including Prithviraj himself were young commanders compared to the aged commanders of the Muslim armies who were experienced. Prithviraj was just 24 years of age whereas Ghori was 49 years old.
While the Muslim infantry depended on bows made of bamboo, the Rajput armies used crossbows made of metal which were much more effective in accuracy and distance. But, the Rajput armies used 7 feet (2.1 m) long spears and javelins while the Muslim armies used 15 feet (4.6 m) long spears while riding horse back. This gave them a clear advantage.
The Rajput armies were much better protected by armours manned by Indian blacksmiths and goldsmiths, who were at that time considered the best at making armours while Muslims depended on Turkestan armours which were made of poor quality metals. Muslims lacked metal ores and also their blacksmiths were not as well trained. So most of the Muslims used animal leather as a protective armour.
There were some initial chaos in the Muslim army due to the betrayal by two key Muslim commanders, the Shah brothers who had hundreds of soldiers under their command. These commanders were defectors from the Ghaznavi kingdom and later employed by Muhammed Ghori. The Shah brothers were known to had fled the battlefield at a key juncture after seeing the huge strength of the Hindu army. This has been strongly supported by the writings of two European travellers, Fredricci and Anquetil Du Perron who visited Lahore in 1192 C.E.
In spite of all these advantages, historians agree that the biggest reason for the collapse of the rajput army was sensual pleasure of the rajputs who were always amorous with their beautiful ladies. Prithviraj was also the king of these amorous activities as well. He kept on matting with his young beautiful queen Samyukta inside his tent in the battlefield of Tarain during this second battle. When the satanic Muslims attacked the Hindus in early morning hours, every Rajput soldier was matting with his lady. What was worst is that Prithviraj didnít stopped matting Samyukta even after the Muslims commenced their lethal attack. He came hours after the attack after matting Samyukta atleast some twenty times. But still the rajputs gained considerable success initially merely due to their huge numbers. But soon the Muslims started raping rajput women who were like musk deer. The Hindus got distracted and they now concentrated in protecting their wives from being raped by Muslims. Ghori captured beautiful queen Samyukta and started raping that heavenly Venus. Prithviraj distracted by this move ran away from his bodyguards towards his beautiful wife to protect her from being raped by Ghori. Now Having Prithviraj in his trap, Ghori butchered Prithviraj in head to head combat as fatty Prithviraj was no match for muscular Ghori. After killing Prithviraj, Ghori cut down his coupling organ and head, Ghori holded Prithvirajís head at his spear tip and waved it in front of Hindus. Then Ghori continued to rape beautiful Samyukta. Seeing their Kings head at the Muslimís spear tip and their holy amorous queen being raped continuously by Ghori, the remaining rajputs who survived the Islamís lethal attack now took to their heels and ran away from the battlefield leaving their wives as prey to the Muslims. Thus the Muslims massacred and crushed the Hindus.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old March 25th, 2011, 04:55 AM
ashdoc ashdoc is offline
senior echarchan
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 5,970
ashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Story of Prithviraj Chauhan and the triumph of islam in india--written by myself

Quote:
Originally Posted by prithviraj View Post
--When the satanic Muslims attacked the Hindus in early morning hours, every Rajput soldier was matting with his lady.

-- Prithviraj came hours after the attack after matting Samyukta atleast some twenty times.

--fatty Prithviraj

--After killing Prithviraj, Ghori cut down his coupling organ
What crap !!
__________________
-----

Last edited by ashdoc; March 25th, 2011 at 05:01 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old March 25th, 2011, 04:58 AM
ashdoc ashdoc is offline
senior echarchan
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 5,970
ashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Story of Prithviraj Chauhan and the triumph of islam in india--written by myself

Quote:
Originally Posted by prithviraj View Post
One of the main reasons for the defeat of prithviraj is that prithviraj and the hindus of that time were very religious and they were pure vegetarians. On other hand ghori and the muslims eat meat and beef daily and none other than that. Though prithviraj and his soldiers ate lots of ghee and butter, it made them only fat but not strong. But the beef eaters were strong and so even though muslims were smaller in numbers they easily killed very large hindu army of prithviraj. This is one of the main reasons which proved prithviraj was no match to ghori.
Rajputs were kshatriyas and used to eat non-veg
__________________
-----
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old March 25th, 2011, 08:00 AM
prithviraj prithviraj is offline
Junior eCharchan
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 8
prithviraj is infamous around these partsprithviraj is infamous around these partsprithviraj is infamous around these partsprithviraj is infamous around these partsprithviraj is infamous around these partsprithviraj is infamous around these partsprithviraj is infamous around these partsprithviraj is infamous around these partsprithviraj is infamous around these partsprithviraj is infamous around these parts
Angry Re: Story of Prithviraj Chauhan and the triumph of islam in india--written by myself

India is the only country in the world that remained under foreign rule for eight hundred years.
Indian history blames Jai Chand for not helping Prithviraj when Ghori to attacked India.
Muslims blame that Prithvi Raj Chauhan had kidnapped and raped Sanyogita, the minor aged daughter of Jai Chand. (They were cousins)
Indian history has all praises for Prithvi Raj Chauhan.
In fact, Sanyogita was Prithvi Raj Chauhanís wife and he did not need to rape her. And regarding her fleeing away with Chauhan, we have seen many such love affairs in our Hindu society, where the lovers flee away from their parents and marry.
Sanyogita loved Prithviraj, is written in Raso.
But the Muslims blame that Sanyogita, a minor loved his uncle Prithvi Raj, who was also a minor and both of them were just 23 years of age when they married, (in fact Sanyogita was 22 days elder than Prithviraj and this is clearly exposed in Raso), and the Muslims believe that it was not love but pure LUST?
Muslims say that anyhow, India paid a very heavy price for Prithvi Rajís lust.
Yes. It is true that India paid a very heavy price for Prithvi Rají lust.
Indian Muslims thank fatty PrithviRaj and slender Sanyogita for what they are today because they gave them and their ancestors their new religion ISLAM. Indian Muslims say that If not for those two they would still be a shivlingum hugging Kaafir Hindu.
The Muslims say that Prithviraj raped sanyogita and he was her own cousin. It is true that Prithviraj was Sanyogitaís own maternal-uncle.
It is true that Prithviraj and Sanyogita were of same age but the Muslims must remember that their Old Proph.Mohammad raped and married young girls. Is that ok for them?
Muslims say that kidnapping a minor girl and sleeping in bed with her, even with her consent is known as Ďrapeí.
Muslims say that Prithviraj raped Sanyogita daily. Muslims say that the Hindus must stop blaming Ghori for raping Queen Sanyogita, as he did the same what Prithviraj did.
Muslims say that the only difference is Ghori raped Sanyogita against her wishes while Prithviraj raped her with her full permission.
Hindus are avoiding the main point that for Prithvirajís lust India paid a very heavy price.
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old March 25th, 2011, 08:04 AM
chitrala's Avatar
chitrala chitrala is offline
Clown Prince
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Room 101
Posts: 8,204
chitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Story of Prithviraj Chauhan and the triumph of islam in india--written by myself

Quote:
Originally Posted by prithviraj View Post
India is the only country in the world that remained under foreign rule for eight hundred years.
.
Ever read the history of Europe or middle east?
__________________
I am here because I am nowhere else. But, am I there where I wanted to be?

Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old March 31st, 2011, 01:55 AM
prithviraj prithviraj is offline
Junior eCharchan
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 8
prithviraj is infamous around these partsprithviraj is infamous around these partsprithviraj is infamous around these partsprithviraj is infamous around these partsprithviraj is infamous around these partsprithviraj is infamous around these partsprithviraj is infamous around these partsprithviraj is infamous around these partsprithviraj is infamous around these partsprithviraj is infamous around these parts
Thumbs down Re: Story of Prithviraj Chauhan and the triumph of islam in india--written by myself

In 1192 AD Ghori defeated Raja Prithviraj, the scion of the Hindu Kshatriya dynasty of India. This dynasty had been for long the doorkeeper of India in the Northwest. Ghoriís army killed more than 25,00,000 hindu soldiers. Ghori stormed Bhatinda and plundered the fort. Ghori captured Prithvirajís palace and stayed there for some time to convert the Hindus to Islam with the help of mullahs he had brought with him. The loot amounted to 70,000,000 gold coins and 70,000 kg of pure gold, besides plenty of precious stones and gold-embroidered cloths. Ghori plundered Ajmer which was undefended, destroyed many temples, and broke a large number of idols. The chief idol, of Maha-Vishnu, was taken to Ghazni and thrown into the public square for defilement under the feet of the faithful.
According to Tarikh-i-Yamini of Utbi, Ghoriís secretary,
"The Muslims paid no regard to the booty till they had satiated themselves with the slaughter of the infidels and raping of their wives. The friends of Allah searched the bodies of the slain for three days in order to obtain booty...The booty amounted in gold and silver, rubies and pearls nearly to three hundred thousand dirhams, and the number of women prisoners may be conceived from the fact that each Muslim married two to ten beautiful Hindu women. There were still afterwards many Hindu women capitives and they were taken to Ghazni and Muslim merchants came from distant cities to purchase them, so that the countries of Mawaraun-Nahr, Iraq and Khurasan were filled with them, and the fair and rich Hindu women now became wives of the dark and poor Muslims."
Utbi concludes
"The blood of the infidels flowed so copiously [at Tarain] that the stream (Saraswati River) was discolored, notwithstanding its purity, and people were unable to drink it. The Sultan and his Muslims killed Prithvirajís soldiers in large numbers which is impossible to count. Praise him to Allah for the honor he bestows on Islam and Muslims."


Ghori soon advanced against Delhi, another capital of Prithviraj. The Hindus fought very hard but lost. Again, the temples were destroyed, women were raped and innocent citizens slaughtered. Utbi provides an account of the plunder and the prisoners of war
"The Sultan returned in the rear of immense booty, and beautiful women were so plentiful that the Muslims became very happy and charming women of respectability in their native land were degraded by becoming concubines of ugly Muslims. But this is the goodness of Allah, who bestows honor on his own religion and degrades infidelity."
The road was now clear for an assault on the heartland of Hindustan. In December 1194 AD Ghori crossed the Yamuna, killed 1,00,000 soldiers in meerut, and marched to Mathura.

Utbi records
"The infidels...deserted the fort and tried to cross the foaming river...but many of them were slain or drowned... Nearly hundred thousand men were killed."

Mathura was the next victim. Mahmud seized five hundred gold idols weighing 89,300 missals and 20,000 silver idols. According to Utbi, "The Sultan gave orders that all the temples should be burnt with naptha and fire, and levelled with the ground." The pillage of the city continued for 20 days. Mahmud now turned towards Kanauj which had been the seat of Prithvirajís father-in-law.

Utbi continues
"In Kanauj there were nearly ten thousand temples... Many of the inhabitants of the place fled in consequence of witnessing the fate of their deaf and dumb idols. Those who did not fly were put to death. The Sultan gave order to his soldiers to plunder and take women prisoners."
Ajmer was again invaded, met the same fate. Hariraj, Prithvirajís brother in Ajmer, was attacked. Hariraj and his large army fought to the last man; their lovely wives fell in the hands of Muslims. The fate of Anhilwara was sealed when its ruler took fright and fled. According to Utbi, ".... the Sultan ordered that his five forts should be demolished from their foundations, the inhabitants buried in their ruins, and the soldiers of the garrison plundered, slain and their women captured".

Ghori destroyed the huge Pashupathi temple at Delhi which was built by Prithviraj in pure gold. What needs emphasizing is that the fragments of the famous Sivalinga were carried to Ghazni. Some of them were turned into steps of the Jama Masjid in that city. The rest were sent to Mecca, Medina, and Baghdad to be desecrated in the same manner.

Ghoriís slave Qutub-ud-din followed the footsteps of his master. In 1206 AD he succeeded in sacking the fort of Hansi which was defended very bravely by the Hindus. The Tarikh-us-Aibak records
"The Brahmins and other high ranking men were slain, and their women were raped and their children were carried away captive, and all the treasure which was found was distributed among the army."

Mohammed Ghori, besides being marked by small-pox, had an ill-favoured countenance, and knew it. Courtiers met his allusions to his personal appearance by the familiar complimentary remarks about inward graces more than counterbalancing outward defects. He himself is said to have observed, after looking in the glass, that he saw so many faults in himself and so he was always ready to rape the beautiful wives of Raja Prithviraj Chauhan.
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old March 31st, 2011, 04:49 AM
ashdoc ashdoc is offline
senior echarchan
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 5,970
ashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Story of Prithviraj Chauhan and the triumph of islam in india--written by myself

Quote:
Originally Posted by prithviraj View Post
In 1192 AD Ghori defeated Raja Prithviraj, the scion of the Hindu Kshatriya dynasty of India. This dynasty had been for long the doorkeeper of India in the Northwest. Ghoriís army killed more than 25,00,000 hindu soldiers. Ghori stormed Bhatinda and plundered the fort. Ghori captured Prithvirajís palace and stayed there for some time to convert the Hindus to Islam with the help of mullahs he had brought with him. The loot amounted to 70,000,000 gold coins and 70,000 kg of pure gold, besides plenty of precious stones and gold-embroidered cloths. Ghori plundered Ajmer which was undefended, destroyed many temples, and broke a large number of idols. The chief idol, of Maha-Vishnu, was taken to Ghazni and thrown into the public square for defilement under the feet of the faithful.
According to Tarikh-i-Yamini of Utbi, Ghoriís secretary,
"The Muslims paid no regard to the booty till they had satiated themselves with the slaughter of the infidels and raping of their wives. The friends of Allah searched the bodies of the slain for three days in order to obtain booty...The booty amounted in gold and silver, rubies and pearls nearly to three hundred thousand dirhams, and the number of women prisoners may be conceived from the fact that each Muslim married two to ten beautiful Hindu women. There were still afterwards many Hindu women capitives and they were taken to Ghazni and Muslim merchants came from distant cities to purchase them, so that the countries of Mawaraun-Nahr, Iraq and Khurasan were filled with them, and the fair and rich Hindu women now became wives of the dark and poor Muslims."
Utbi concludes
"The blood of the infidels flowed so copiously [at Tarain] that the stream (Saraswati River) was discolored, notwithstanding its purity, and people were unable to drink it. The Sultan and his Muslims killed Prithvirajís soldiers in large numbers which is impossible to count. Praise him to Allah for the honor he bestows on Islam and Muslims."


Ghori soon advanced against Delhi, another capital of Prithviraj. The Hindus fought very hard but lost. Again, the temples were destroyed, women were raped and innocent citizens slaughtered. Utbi provides an account of the plunder and the prisoners of war
"The Sultan returned in the rear of immense booty, and beautiful women were so plentiful that the Muslims became very happy and charming women of respectability in their native land were degraded by becoming concubines of ugly Muslims. But this is the goodness of Allah, who bestows honor on his own religion and degrades infidelity."
The road was now clear for an assault on the heartland of Hindustan. In December 1194 AD Ghori crossed the Yamuna, killed 1,00,000 soldiers in meerut, and marched to Mathura.

Utbi records
"The infidels...deserted the fort and tried to cross the foaming river...but many of them were slain or drowned... Nearly hundred thousand men were killed."

Mathura was the next victim. Mahmud seized five hundred gold idols weighing 89,300 missals and 20,000 silver idols. According to Utbi, "The Sultan gave orders that all the temples should be burnt with naptha and fire, and levelled with the ground." The pillage of the city continued for 20 days. Mahmud now turned towards Kanauj which had been the seat of Prithvirajís father-in-law.

Utbi continues
"In Kanauj there were nearly ten thousand temples... Many of the inhabitants of the place fled in consequence of witnessing the fate of their deaf and dumb idols. Those who did not fly were put to death. The Sultan gave order to his soldiers to plunder and take women prisoners."
Ajmer was again invaded, met the same fate. Hariraj, Prithvirajís brother in Ajmer, was attacked. Hariraj and his large army fought to the last man; their lovely wives fell in the hands of Muslims. The fate of Anhilwara was sealed when its ruler took fright and fled. According to Utbi, ".... the Sultan ordered that his five forts should be demolished from their foundations, the inhabitants buried in their ruins, and the soldiers of the garrison plundered, slain and their women captured".

Ghori destroyed the huge Pashupathi temple at Delhi which was built by Prithviraj in pure gold. What needs emphasizing is that the fragments of the famous Sivalinga were carried to Ghazni. Some of them were turned into steps of the Jama Masjid in that city. The rest were sent to Mecca, Medina, and Baghdad to be desecrated in the same manner.

Ghoriís slave Qutub-ud-din followed the footsteps of his master. In 1206 AD he succeeded in sacking the fort of Hansi which was defended very bravely by the Hindus. The Tarikh-us-Aibak records
"The Brahmins and other high ranking men were slain, and their women were raped and their children were carried away captive, and all the treasure which was found was distributed among the army."

Mohammed Ghori, besides being marked by small-pox, had an ill-favoured countenance, and knew it. Courtiers met his allusions to his personal appearance by the familiar complimentary remarks about inward graces more than counterbalancing outward defects. He himself is said to have observed, after looking in the glass, that he saw so many faults in himself and so he was always ready to rape the beautiful wives of Raja Prithviraj Chauhan.
You should begin to write pornography.....lot of rape and lust in your writings
__________________
-----
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old October 12th, 2011, 11:03 AM
ashdoc ashdoc is offline
senior echarchan
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 5,970
ashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Story of Prithviraj Chauhan and the triumph of islam in india--written by myself

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashdoc View Post
the parthian shot.
the parthian shot--

__________________
-----

Last edited by ashdoc; October 12th, 2011 at 11:07 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old October 12th, 2011, 12:08 PM
Napolean Napolean is online now
Senior eCharchan
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Posts: 7,243
Napolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Story of Prithviraj Chauhan and the triumph of islam in india--written by myself

tell me one thing - what happened after Prithiviraj Chavan killed Ghori?I mean,even when Chavan was held captive and was blinded,he was able to kill Ghori with help from Chand Bardai.
What happened after that?
__________________
Signatures on echarcha are like desserts of full blown meals.
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old October 12th, 2011, 12:14 PM
ashdoc ashdoc is offline
senior echarchan
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 5,970
ashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Story of Prithviraj Chauhan and the triumph of islam in india--written by myself

Quote:
Originally Posted by Napolean View Post
tell me one thing - what happened after Prithiviraj Chavan killed Ghori?I mean,even when Chavan was held captive and was blinded,he was able to kill Ghori with help from Chand Bardai.
What happened after that?
none of this happened--read wiki--

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prithviraj_Chauhan
__________________
-----
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old October 12th, 2011, 12:26 PM
Napolean Napolean is online now
Senior eCharchan
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Posts: 7,243
Napolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Story of Prithviraj Chauhan and the triumph of islam in india--written by myself

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammad_of_Ghor - if you see the death section ,it says it was chavan who killed ghori.
__________________
Signatures on echarcha are like desserts of full blown meals.
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old October 12th, 2011, 01:25 PM
ashdoc ashdoc is offline
senior echarchan
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 5,970
ashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Story of Prithviraj Chauhan and the triumph of islam in india--written by myself

Quote:
Originally Posted by Napolean View Post
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammad_of_Ghor - if you see the death section ,it says it was chavan who killed ghori.
ok , so we are even stevens are we--one account is on your side while other supports me .

but the numerous books i have read confirm my story .

after i wrote this thread , later i bought reema hooja's history of rajasthan .its a truely authoritative work . it further confirms my story .

after killing prithviraj , ghauri remained in afghanistan while he sent qutubuddin aibak to conquer and stabilise india .

later ghauri invaded central asia in a bid to conquer samarkand . but he was given a shattering defeat by the king of the khwarizm , who ruled samarkand . as the khwarizm forces chased him towards afghanistan , ghauri fled to india . as he was fleeing , he was left with only few soldiers and was caught and killed by some tribes in punjab.

prithviraj died in 1192 , ghari lived 14 years after that--till 1206 .
__________________
-----

Last edited by ashdoc; October 12th, 2011 at 04:42 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old October 12th, 2011, 02:24 PM
Napolean Napolean is online now
Senior eCharchan
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Posts: 7,243
Napolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Story of Prithviraj Chauhan and the triumph of islam in india--written by myself

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashdoc View Post
ok , so we are even stevens are we--one account is on your side while other supports me .

but the numerous books i have read confirm my story .

after i wrote this thread , later i bought reema hooja's history of rajasthan .its a truely authoritative work . it further confirms my story .

after killing prithviraj , ghauri remained in afghanistan while he sent qutubuddin aibak to conquer and stabilise india .

later ghauri invaded central asia in a bid to conquer samarkand . but he was given a shattering defeat by the king of the khwarizm , who ruled samarkand . as the khwarizm forces chased him towards afghanistan , ghauri fled to india . as he was fleeing , he was left with only few soldiers and was caught and killed by some tribes .

prithviraj died in 1192 , ghari lived 14 years after that--till 1206 .
Ok thanks for the info.
But it is sad to know that exciting story of Chavan killing Ghori that we heard from our childhood is not correct.
__________________
Signatures on echarcha are like desserts of full blown meals.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Educated Mr. Prithviraj Chavan Also Corrupt?? viking Taaza Khabar - Current news 14 November 13th, 2010 09:24 AM
Prithviraj Chavan to be next Maharashtra chief minister echarcha Taaza Khabar - Current news 21 November 11th, 2010 06:14 AM
Houston's own Sunidhi Chauhan ShivSainik TV and Radio 0 May 18th, 2007 11:57 PM
Please Give your Opnion Bout this article written by a foreigner! VERY NICELY WRITTEN i4u2end Taaza Khabar - Current news 4 April 21st, 2002 08:33 AM
A moment of Triumph bakchatter Sports 3 October 30th, 2001 10:32 PM


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:26 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Site Copyright © eCharcha.Com 2000-2012.