eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > eCharcha Lounge > SoapBox

Notices

SoapBox Speak up, speak on, speak your heart out!

Old December 18th, 2006, 04:19 PM
Banned

max de Indiana has much to be proud ofmax de Indiana has much to be proud ofmax de Indiana has much to be proud ofmax de Indiana has much to be proud ofmax de Indiana has much to be proud ofmax de Indiana has much to be proud ofmax de Indiana has much to be proud ofmax de Indiana has much to be proud ofmax de Indiana has much to be proud of
Re: Going to India!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desi24
Man....I am going to India in Feb! Last time I went was 8 years ago so I can't wait for the food.....the ladies...I hear the women in Delhi are smoking hot! Where should I go in Delhi to find out if this is true?

Any advice and suggestions?

I know its a while till Feb 1st....I am just excited!
You must visit Chanakya palace and nearby area....
i am sure you will find what you are searching
Old December 18th, 2006, 04:22 PM
Senior eCharchan

Desi24 has a brilliant futureDesi24 has a brilliant futureDesi24 has a brilliant futureDesi24 has a brilliant futureDesi24 has a brilliant futureDesi24 has a brilliant futureDesi24 has a brilliant futureDesi24 has a brilliant futureDesi24 has a brilliant futureDesi24 has a brilliant futureDesi24 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by max de Indiana
You must visit Chanakya palace and nearby area....
i am sure you will find what you are searching
Hmm....will do!
Old December 18th, 2006, 04:34 PM
Banned

max de Indiana has much to be proud ofmax de Indiana has much to be proud ofmax de Indiana has much to be proud ofmax de Indiana has much to be proud ofmax de Indiana has much to be proud ofmax de Indiana has much to be proud ofmax de Indiana has much to be proud ofmax de Indiana has much to be proud ofmax de Indiana has much to be proud of

Quote:
Hmm....will do!
are you from Delh ? which area?
Old December 18th, 2006, 04:42 PM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmthaLal

Don't the same thing apply to "fans" of european soccer leagues too?
Bhaya.. soccer or the real football is played in India too.. Its a different story that our Mohan Bagan team is really something

But, I too dont know any European socceer leagues..

Of American sports, I used to follow NBA and that too only the the Chicago Bulls when Jordan was there. Then I followed Lakers till Shaq and KObe were there. Now I dont follow it.

Baseball is not my cup of tea. American NFL football - I do watch the superbowl just for fun... I dont follow who is winning all the qualifying rounds. The team names I know so far is Philadelphia Eagles, New England Patriots and Oakland Raiders. And I dont know who is playing what this year and who is qualified.

Anyway, aaj kaal middle age ka tharkipan jyaada chhaya hua hain

Kidhar main gilli danda ke baare mein sochu... Apne dandey ka sochna padta hain
Old December 18th, 2006, 04:47 PM
Super eCharchan

dirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond repute

The only sport I follow is one I play.

1. Cricket
2. Tennis
3. Sex

Baki sab bakwas hai. ..........
Fair use is a limitation and exception to the exclusive right granted by copyright law to the author of a creative work. In United States copyright law, fair use is a doctrine that permits limited use of copyrighted material without acquiring permission from the rights holders. Examples of fair use include commentary, criticism, news reporting, research, teaching, library archiving and scholarship. It provides for the legal, unlicensed citation or incorporation of copyrighted material in another author's work under a four-factor balancing test.
Old December 18th, 2006, 05:04 PM
Senior eCharchan

Desi24 has a brilliant futureDesi24 has a brilliant futureDesi24 has a brilliant futureDesi24 has a brilliant futureDesi24 has a brilliant futureDesi24 has a brilliant futureDesi24 has a brilliant futureDesi24 has a brilliant futureDesi24 has a brilliant futureDesi24 has a brilliant futureDesi24 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by max de Indiana
are you from Delh ? which area?
Yea...I was born in South Extension. Lived there till I was 8...after that the US has been my home. But I have a lot of extended family in Delhi. Alaknanda, South Extension, Patpat Gunj((sp?), Lajpat nagar etc....
Old December 18th, 2006, 05:10 PM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by echarcha
Bhaya.. soccer or the real football is played in India too.. Its a different story that our Mohan Bagan team is really something

But, I too dont know any European socceer leagues..

Of American sports, I used to follow NBA and that too only the the Chicago Bulls when Jordan was there. Then I followed Lakers till Shaq and KObe were there. Now I dont follow it.
many desi people in US watch NBA, football to be able to talk to americans... to be able to form groups in office... to climb the ladder of success...

In India lotsa people watch ESPN, Star Sports, etc... and they show a lot of the english soccer league matches... u'll find many soccer fans in India... the 'hep' crowd of Delhi follows NBA and plays basketball...
Old December 19th, 2006, 05:17 AM
Dhureshvar Dhuracharya

dhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarv_shaktimaan
many desi people in US watch NBA, football to be able to talk to americans... to be able to form groups in office... to climb the ladder of success...

In India lotsa people watch ESPN, Star Sports, etc... and they show a lot of the english soccer league matches... u'll find many soccer fans in India... the 'hep' crowd of Delhi follows NBA and plays basketball...
I am a Green Bay Packers fan, and feel ecstatic each time I see Brett Favre throw a touchdown

As some of you know, I was in Wisconsin once upon a time
Old December 19th, 2006, 06:02 AM
Senior eCharchan

ShivSainik has a reputation beyond reputeShivSainik has a reputation beyond reputeShivSainik has a reputation beyond reputeShivSainik has a reputation beyond reputeShivSainik has a reputation beyond reputeShivSainik has a reputation beyond reputeShivSainik has a reputation beyond reputeShivSainik has a reputation beyond reputeShivSainik has a reputation beyond reputeShivSainik has a reputation beyond reputeShivSainik has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmthaLal

Don't the same thing apply to "fans" of european soccer leagues too?
I dont see any problem in that ? If you love particular Sport and the real quality if outside your country, you tend to follow those leagues.
Old December 19th, 2006, 06:31 AM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by echarcha
Anyway, aaj kaal middle age ka tharkipan jyaada chhaya hua hain

Kidhar main gilli danda ke baare mein sochu... Apne dandey ka sochna padta hain
That is called the seven-year itch... if I have followed echarcha.com correctly, isn't it 7 years since your marriage, Echari pai

"Kisi ne sahi kaha zindagi kutti cheez hai. You live life without a care in the world not realizing that life is building a heavy load of trash that it dumps on you one fine day, breaking your back." - saneless
Old January 19th, 2007, 09:47 AM
Chosen One

DesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Man....I am going to India in Feb! Last time I went was 8 years ago so it has been long overdue! Last time I went was when my grandmother passed away in 99. That trip wasn't fun as you can imagine. My last fun trip to India was in 95. I am sure it has changed completely! I will be going to Delhi, Jaipur and Goa....basically gonna visit my extended family.

I can't wait for the food.....the ladies...I hear the women in Delhi are smoking hot! Where should I go in Delhi to find out if this is true?

Any advice and suggestions?

I know its a while till Feb 1st....I am just excited!
just ran across this thread bro..kya baat hai! India callin eh..have fun yaar and ya, while you are at it, shoot dead a couple of immigration officials at the fucked up airport out there..thanx
Old January 19th, 2007, 10:56 AM
Senior eCharchan

razzrhino has a reputation beyond reputerazzrhino has a reputation beyond reputerazzrhino has a reputation beyond reputerazzrhino has a reputation beyond reputerazzrhino has a reputation beyond reputerazzrhino has a reputation beyond reputerazzrhino has a reputation beyond reputerazzrhino has a reputation beyond reputerazzrhino has a reputation beyond reputerazzrhino has a reputation beyond reputerazzrhino has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhurandhar
I am a Green Bay Packers fan, and feel ecstatic each time I see Brett Favre throw a touchdown

As some of you know, I was in Wisconsin once upon a time

Pittsburgh Steelers Bhaaya - superbowl champs who sucked big time this year - i root for them.. I wave the terrible towel when i goto the sundaaz

This year i think i want the colts to win.. although bellichick and brady will be tough to beat - looking fwd to that game this sunday

OK - i started following NFL out of Mazboori -there is nothing exciting sportwise to watch in this country and this is the best excuse to veg out in front of the big screen

of all Desi NFL fans you will find an ardent fanaticism to football and other sports after one gets married.

Me personally it gives me something to look fwd to every wknd and to drink copious amounts of beer with people that i invite home to watch games..
Old January 20th, 2007, 08:11 AM
Hum bhi 'Senior' hoon..

FFF is a glorious beacon of lightFFF is a glorious beacon of lightFFF is a glorious beacon of lightFFF is a glorious beacon of lightFFF is a glorious beacon of lightFFF is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Man....I am going to India in Feb! Last time I went was 8 years ago.....
Oh Man!! 8 years!! I was in States for 3 long years with a definite visit to India once every year. And now I am back for good. I am just finding it very surprising that you are visiting after 8 years!!!
Old January 22nd, 2007, 04:41 AM
Senior eCharchan

Quote:
Originally Posted by FFF
Oh Man!! 8 years!! I was in States for 3 long years with a definite visit to India once every year. And now I am back for good. I am just finding it very surprising that you are visiting after 8 years!!!
Yeah it's been a long time. I am guessing you moved to the US after finishing college in India to work here like most people on this forum. My story is a little different. I grew up here (since age 10).

I only go to India to visit cousins and such. I don't have any close friends in India and I am not that close to my cousins over there. So I don't have a strong desire to make frequent trips.
Old January 22nd, 2007, 04:42 AM
Senior eCharchan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DesiBaba
just ran across this thread bro..kya baat hai! India callin eh..have fun yaar and ya, while you are at it, shoot dead a couple of immigration officials at the fucked up airport out there..thanx
Dude, I already got annoyed at the Indian embassy when I went there to get my visa. The people over there were so rude and non-cooperative....arrgghh!!