View Single Post
Old July 2nd, 2018, 01:00 PM

sgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Kal Ho Na Ho - Director thinks the same about audience sanity

Quote:
Originally Posted by echarcha View Post
The director of Kal Ho Na Ho thinks that once his movie is out in theaters and unleashed on unsuspecting audience then who cares if "audience ka deemag Kal ho Na ho"

The movei is quite cliched and contrived. I have yet to see a neighbourhood of desis where old grandmothers croon away in the morning and a middle aged desi woman behaves like Britney Spears in heat!

We saw this movie last night on DVD. It sucked. Basically it started off well and would have been a okay movie too, despite the contrived Gujju jokes, artifical fights and stupid melodrama, but it all really got too much when Shahrukh Khan took more than 30 plus minutes to die! I was feeling that euthanasia is really the right thing! Kill off Aman's character .. right now..

Anyway.. we saw this late and I know there is a thread already about this movie.. but I could not search it easily. Anyway.. if you have not seen this movie.. you have not missed anything.

The only plus point - a great cinematic experience due to the beautiful New York skyline in the backdrop.
Wanted to see 'Anand' in Yupp TV BBO Channel and this happened to be before it. So unleashed it upon myself (Not completely- was doing other stuff while loosely following this. )
short take - Kya Jhand movie hai . A tear jerker meant for ladies and some men. BTW, the 2 khans are so cosy in the movie that you have some ideas about their orientation.
And Hakla taking ages to die in the end just makes it more intolerable.