View Single Post
Old November 14th, 2015, 10:13 AM
Senior eCharchan

Dovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud of
Re: Terrorist attack in Paris

People who often complaint that intellect often doesn't criticize things like they do i.e with street language, blatant hatred etc Actually makes fools out of themselves, Because every intellect criticizes acts of violence irrespective of who committed by whom, But the people who raises slogans like 'Where were they (intellects), when this and this happened', always fail to mention that, Where they were when innocent children were being murdered by Israel army ? Or innocents were being being killed in fake 'War on terror' ?

I never seen any single one of them criticizing Atrocities being done by Israel, in fact You fancy yourself as board of educated NRIs, But I haven't seen a single one of you speaking two words of disapproval about atrocities being done by Israel. So atleast you don't have right to ask about intention of a journalist who criticized the act of terror But also said about faults which led to this.

Quote:
Babool ka ped is being boyaed by enemy states for each other since like ever.
Are you saying that if a country kills innocent people of another country, It's not as wrong as if done by an armed group of militants ? Sorry But I expect, elected governments to behave better than militants.

Quote:
Don't these same people say Godhra and Babri Masjid caused terrorism in India?
Terrorism in India predates both of these events, However both events were used by terrorist outfits to raise money from hardliners and getting new recruits.

From where you get these kind of notions ?

Quote:
You mean purest & perfect cannot exist even in theory? All phrases need not be practical. Some can be theoretical only. Yes? No?
Humans are probably the dumbest species, They understand it all But keep their eyes closed like a pigeon. They develop psychological defenses to avoid moral crisis. I can't go back in time and check, whether in existed in theory or not, But it wasn't in practice in last 2000 years. Our history only goes back that long, Vedic period was 3000 years ago (scientifically), So Scientific chronology doesn't go well with our mythology.

It's hard to digest that events of Ramayan and Mahabharat (which happened well after Vedic period) happened between 1000 BC to 500 BC (after that Buddha and Mahavir came, which is actually history)

Scientifically Ramayan/Mahabharat were written between 400 BCE-400 BC, Now that would be even after Buddha and Mahavir. So don't blame me, If I doubt these kind of claims.