View Single Post
Old November 14th, 2015, 08:26 AM
Senior eCharchan

Dovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud of
Re: Terrorist attack in Paris

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeaceSeeker View Post
States have ALWAYS played political games & fought wars with each other. This happened even within India when there were many kings (which British exploited as we all know).

Like peacefuls, you too are calling these attacks as retaliation of wars between states. Please tell me, whether ROP is a religion or a state? No, don't tell me. I will tell you.

ROP is actually a global political movement under the garb of religion. Here, as per b-o-p, one peaceful is a brother of another. So, there is no loyalty to a geographical state (Definitely not supreme. A peaceful who is fighting war for a kuffar geographical nation with another peaceful country is NOT following ROP correctly).

In reality, it's a beautiful concept. The original is "vashudhaiuva kutumbakam" of Hinduism.

However, since its hollow from within, it cannot hold the brothers together. It tries hard. Very hard. But the hollowness cannot be hidden for long. It shows itself again & again.
Naah, I never justify killing of anyone except for valid reason (murder/rape etc), So forget that I will ever call any kind of justification for that.

Quote:
"vashudhaiuva kutumbakam"
Telling you the truth, It always makes me laugh whenever I see any Hindu ( I might have used it when I wasn't as knowledgeable as today in teens) using this term, It's like 'making fool of yourself'.

WE NEVER FOLLOWED THIS CONCEPT, There is NOTHING GLORIOUS in our last 2000 years of history as far as that phrase goes. We (especially people like my ancestors) oppressed majority of own population to a level, You CANT EVEN IMAGINE TODAY, a person's fate was sealed by where he/she was born, Every child born in families of our servants, would been servant till they died and they weren't even from SC category. If I think about what atrocities were done to scheduled cast people for 2000 years, I can't lift my face. It can't be written, It can't be told. It would put European slavers to shame, Billion of people lived in artificial hell created by upper cast people (like my ancestors), they lived and died in that hell, with no hope, No justice, No chance and No escape. If we can write atrocities done on each Individual in that period, All the paper in this world won't be sufficient.

So never mention this phrase as something Hindus practiced, We were as far from it as anyone could be.