View Single Post
Old November 14th, 2015, 06:48 AM
In search of peace!

PeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Terrorist attack in Paris

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dovahkiin View Post
Innocent people who had nothing directly to do with useless war in Iraq and Syria been victim of this terrorist attack.

World has paid so much for Sheer stupidities of Bush Junior, What was the need to invade Iraq ? Saddam kept the region stable, Just because Bush Senior had beef with him, Bush Junior started most stupid war I seen in my life.

USA's policies were so confused that same people who they were fighting in Iraq, If cross border and go to Syria becomes USA's ally with full access to weapons/Training/money. ISIS by all means seems like a failed CIA experiment just like 'Bin Laden'. Now thanks to Bush, Entire region is burning and innocent people are dying.
States have ALWAYS played political games & fought wars with each other. This happened even within India when there were many kings (which British exploited as we all know).

Like peacefuls, you too are calling these attacks as retaliation of wars between states. Please tell me, whether ROP is a religion or a state? No, don't tell me. I will tell you.

ROP is actually a global political movement under the garb of religion. Here, as per b-o-p, one peaceful is a brother of another. So, there is no loyalty to a geographical state (Definitely not supreme. A peaceful who is fighting war for a kuffar geographical nation with another peaceful country is NOT following ROP correctly).

In reality, it's a beautiful concept. The original is "vashudhaiuva kutumbakam" of Hinduism.

However, since its hollow from within, it cannot hold the brothers together. It tries hard. Very hard. But the hollowness cannot be hidden for long. It shows itself again & again.