View Single Post
Old May 19th, 2018, 07:33 AM

sgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Shiv Sena lauds Rahul Gandhi for being dignified while criticising PM Narendra Modi

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashdoc View Post
most mumbaikar marathis of my class ( i mean the educated classes like doctors engineers MBAs lawyers etc ) have gone completely over to the BJP . shiv sena has some importance left among lower class marathis living in chawls etc . here too the marathi vote is divided between shiv sena and MNS .

So a trifurcation of the marathi vote in mumbai has occurred with the educated marathis voting for BJP and lower classes divided between the shiv sena and MNS . this trifurcation will ultimately be to the detriment of the marathi manoos in mumbai as the importance of marathis will become less .

when i talked to several marathis of my class ( i mean educated ones ) they say they will still vote for BJP inspite of it's gujju leadership . they are more worried about bhaiyya biharis than gujjus . they are afraid of the violence and unsafe atmosphere that UPiites and biharis can bring , especially unsafety for women . on the other hands gujjus don't worry them because gujju dominated areas become safer due to gujjus being a law abiding community .
Shiv Sena had also moved on during Balasaheb's time from Bashing Madrasis to bashing peacefuls. In 89, many sainiks were canvassing for Jayawantiben Mehta, who ended up defeating Gurudas Kamat.