View Single Post
Old May 24th, 2018, 10:32 AM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ashdoc's movie review---Aiyaary

I do not agree with Echapariya pai's posts above. Don't know what TLDR is and have no intentions to find out but the sample profile and the 2 sample examples give me no idea on whether to watch a movie or not. After reading those samples I am clueless whether to add it to my to-watch list or not. What use is such review

I like Askbhuke pai's nice and detailed reviews... where the details do not reveal the suspense (what use to watch a movie when you already know how it ends) but those same details paint a variety of scenes. Some to your liking and some not. And this helps in adding the movie to your to-watch list... or not. So, a big to Ashusukha pai

"Hinduism brought a multitude of religions under one roof and survived for eons. Christianity and other religions will need to do the same or perish." - saneless

Last edited by Sane Less; May 25th, 2018 at 10:03 AM.