View Single Post
Old April 26th, 2011, 11:24 AM
Senior eCharchan

smellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Princess Diana and Kate M

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakhi View Post
I was wondering how many of you intend to watch this Royal wedding on Friday...I know its a public holiday in London that day.

I was always fascinated by the beauty of the late Princess Diana. She truly was a beauty! After reading a few books on her, I was convinced that the her marriage ended in divorce because of Camilla Parker, the current wife of prince Charles. Diana, being only 19 when she got married, was also believed to have been mistreated by The Queen herself.

Even though I hope Kate M and Prince William will live-happily-ever-after, it makes me almost sad wondering if Kate would be treated any better.

What are your thoughts?
You know who was responsible for the divorce etc etc?? Mr. Hugivz Ashit. Seriously. End of story!