View Single Post
Old April 13th, 2018, 05:52 AM
Senior eCharchan

Aashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond repute
Re: On Things, "This and That"

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkkk View Post
so... see how trains make some people think about bird shit I am pretty sure sheldon would find loads of stages in the red eye flight soaring high through various stages in the stratosphere...

btw thats is how I felt reading the thread in one go
Reminds me of my Korean colleague who led me to believe he was a brute; turns out he was just conning me to believe he was a bird capable of pooping white stuff that smells like roses. Turns out he was a as common as the lily in the valley of lilies.

But, what came out of this was this.

Foot Binding. It was a practice in Song Dynasty in China several centuries ago, which alas dwindled down only in early 20th century. It probably was practised before but it became popular amongst the wealthy in Song Dynasty. Involving painful breaking of toes and binding them in a way it gives an arch to the feet, the practice was considered a symbol of wealth. Its painful to walk but then, rich dont need to really walk do they?

Without going into gory details, let me assure you its (mis)interpreted as making woman's walk beautiful. The process starts when the arch of the foot did not have a chance to fully develop, usually between ages 4-9.

Accidentally mistaking Korean's as Chinese has its own benefits you see? Only later I came to know the person who thought he poops white poop was actually Korean! Oh well, now at least I know a process called foot binding existed.