View Single Post
Old August 13th, 2009, 11:21 AM
senior echarchan

ashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 'Raj will continue to act as a spoiler to Sena-BJP combine' - Pawar

Quote:
Originally Posted by echarcha View Post

Now he is continuing on the same anti North Indian agenda. Lets see how successful it turns out to be. It might not be as effective as the last time around.
Naah , I tried to explain to my friends not to repeat last times mistake and vote at least this time for the shiv sena.

Not one is listening .......They say Uddhav is not worth it , he does not have the dynamism of Balasaheb.

At least those people whom I know who voted for MNS last time are going to vote for the same.......not one is changing.

I dont know for sure , but if this is true for the majority of people who voted for MNS last time ,that is , thay are going to vote for the same.......then resign yourself for another bout of Kangressi rule for five years .