View Single Post
Old July 16th, 2017, 11:19 AM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute
Re: EC needs its mojo back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgars View Post
Jagguji, since you started as Aneeta, I have pointed out holes in your posts and arguments. Not you. I only once called you 'immature like Sonia'. The next one here is the muhavara in this thread after you called me arrogant . Else I pick on every one's posts and others also can do the same on my posts like peace pai once caught me on 0!.

And I will now say that your analogy of 'if you drive a lot, you will have more accidents' is ridiculous. Try explaining that to the cop next time you get pulled up. In fact, if you drive more, you will understand the road better and avoid accidents. And if you follow the rules, you can avoid 'at fault' accidents.
Tu kis ke saath argu kar rahe ho, Sgaisr pai. This guy calls the biggest fraud of all time, Dovakahaniya pai, as a genius... bas us ka taal baja te rehte hai yaha. You think you can talk logic and sense into him with these arguments

"Hinduism brought a multitude of religions under one roof and survived for eons. Christianity and other religions will need to do the same or perish." - saneless