View Single Post
Old June 22nd, 2009, 10:30 AM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute
Re: One more bleeding heart liberal moron - Katrina Kaif

Wtf... read the first post thinking that Katrina is a f**king bleeding liberal but on reading the article, have to disagree. What's wrong with you echans, including you, echakri pai There's nothing in the article that reveals her opinion on the event or the prisoners... nor is there anything about the movie. All she has said, or supposed to have said, is that the condition in which the prisoners are kept is indeed dark and abysmal. I mean even I would be depressed after visiting such places... and the only light at the end of this depression will be the feeling that it is so right.

C'mon... this thread is a total misnomer. Let her give a more detailed opinion... of her own views... or let's wait for the story of the movie... then I can make a judgment... whether she needs to be tossed away... or tossed around

"Hinduism brought a multitude of religions under one roof and survived for eons. Christianity and other religions will need to do the same or perish." - saneless