View Single Post
Old May 20th, 2017, 06:12 AM

sgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Teen dies from too much caffeine, coroner says

I would call myself a 'Renegult'

Havent seen Bahubali 2 so far. Landed up in Umrika quite late in life. And havent managed to get my better half a cyber coolie job in Umrika.

Anyways, i grew up in North (Chandigarh, Delhi, etc.) and then have been all over (Bangalore, Mumbai, Orissa, etc.); can boast of visiting 20 of the 29 states (All - except J & K, Sikkim and 7 other North eastern states).

Some, like Krantikari and Doc ji did figure out me being a Gult.

Anyways, coming back to Caffeine- I did wiki a couple of months back to check what my consumption over the years would lead me to. I used to read articles ages back that caffein deposits lead in one's brain. I found that a lethal dose is the equivalent of some 150 cups and did not find anything on lead.
Looks like someone has now added in wiki that each one has a different tolerance for caffeine. Had i had that teen's tolerance, i would have been RIP long before EC started.