View Single Post
Old December 19th, 2013, 06:02 AM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Devyani Khobragade incident: What's your take?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakhi View Post
I give up...no point in even telling you. BTW, I stand up for what is right. I do not stand up depending on the gender.
Like I said several times which you have very conveniently ignored, I feel sorry for the lady and i seriously do not understand how I have offended you if I say "if she paid less than minimum wage, she committed a fraud"...
My last response to you on this thread as you seem to read what you want and not what I actually wrote.
I'm doing exactly what you do.. You read and respond to sections you feel like, ignore the rest, everyone does that.

Usually I would side with the maid servant but she was being provided bed, boarding and meals. And as of yet Devyani is not proven to be wrong, its only allegations as of now.

Devyani may have committed fraud but Indian govt must take her back scott free. Its all about .. we have money, we are powerful, we have the biggest stockpile of nukes, we will do what we want where we want.

Let me not even start on the number of cases where American govt has done graver things. One of their consulate person killed a person in a road crash in India and still they pressed hard, paid up some money to the victim and got the person to leave without media exposure.

In the case of David Headley for crimes and sinister planning committed in India, the US is not letting Indian courts lay a finger on him as he is an American. In fact in the plea bargain they let him stay in US prisons and that he won't be given away to anybody.