View Single Post
Old December 19th, 2013, 05:49 AM
Senior eCharchan

Rakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Devyani Khobragade incident: What's your take?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarv_shaktimaan View Post
Rakhi.. I don't care much if you are disappointed. I was too when you instead of defending/standing up for a woman, you are joining these morons in over analyzing when you have incomplete data.

P.S. keep reading the news, its already clear that the maid lady has been trying to negotiate by using her lawyers and when Devyani did not yield, she has complained on false grounds. Meanwhile the maid's family has flown to US only recently.. might just teach you guys to learn to wait for data before theorizing.
I give up...no point in even telling you. BTW, I stand up for what is right. I do not stand up depending on the gender.
Like I said several times which you have very conveniently ignored, I feel sorry for the lady and i seriously do not understand how I have offended you if I say "if she paid less than minimum wage, she committed a fraud"...
My last response to you on this thread as you seem to read what you want and not what I actually wrote.