View Single Post
Old October 22nd, 2013, 04:17 AM

badriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Do you have a Guru ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ungalprasad View Post
There is not hesitance as such. It is just I am keeping myself reserved by not going over the top while praising Him. My faith in him is as strong as rock.

What else you wish to know ?

This
Quote:
Originally Posted by ungalprasad View Post
My parents have been followers of 'Sant Mat' guru.. So I
prohibits me from being too inquisitive considering this is the faith and belief system of your family ... I must set the boundaries ...

I am aware of vulnerability of my situation. It is just that I am stuck into something inside my mind and I want to clear it before I go for formal initiation. Thanks.
Does initiation involve you taking pledge to certain life style including diet?

Does it veer you closer to religion (of your birth) or ......... ?

If there is no audio, video, or written transcripts of satsang ... how do disciples spread across the globe stay in touch? Weekly or monthly prayer/meditation gatherings?

There be photo or two of Guruji in the homes of disciples to help them pray/mediate?

Any financial obligation?

Whatever you are comfortable sharing ... thanks.
Stupid opinions ... all mine ... worth 2 cents ... you can have for free with a pinch of salt.
"......I can't believe I am saying this..... if you re not humble in this world, this world will thrust humbleness upon you" - Mike Tyson!!!
Distrust Doesn't Hurt - Not As Much as Trust does! - me said first quoted at www echarcha.com