View Single Post
Old October 18th, 2013, 06:35 AM

badriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Do you have a Guru ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhurandhar View Post
You assume that I don't have control over senses that you are talking about....ASSUME means ASS U ME...you are making an ass out of you and me. Kindergarten teachers should be mindful that not everybody out there is like a student of theirs
Is that it? Oops. My keyboard offers me Latin and yet I chose to communicate with you using English alphabet for its perceived simplicity. I erred. I offer you my sincerest apologies.

Wait ...

I have wondered often ... you love to argue. So where from comes this your psychological need to end all debates argumentum ad hominem ... that is some Latin for your pleasure.

Peace. Thanks for indulging with me. Some other time. Some other thread ... perhaps. I will use Latin.
Stupid opinions ... all mine ... worth 2 cents ... you can have for free with a pinch of salt.
"......I can't believe I am saying this..... if you re not humble in this world, this world will thrust humbleness upon you" - Mike Tyson!!!
Distrust Doesn't Hurt - Not As Much as Trust does! - me said first quoted at www echarcha.com