View Single Post
Old October 17th, 2013, 09:00 PM

badriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Do you have a Guru ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhurandhar View Post
you can neither feel atoms and molecules, nor can you see them...does that mean they aren't real? Your quality of logic and reasoning is depreciating with each response to my posts...

The quantification you talk about is arbitrary and has no proof, but you believe in it. So goes for Maya and reincarnations...there is no direct proof, but if you don't look for it and don't think about it, you don't find it either

don't you try talking science in this thread...this is unscientific thread
We can go into nitty gritty of why you cant see tip of your nose ... or I can ask you to close one and see the nose with other eye.

Have you ever been witness to fight to death duel between a snake and mongoose? While snake remains confused ... mongoose goes for the head or tail. Mongoose runs if it gets hold of tail ... trampling the snake in the process. It holds on tight if it is the head of snake that mongoose grabs first and waits for snake to surrender its life.

Cliches galore ... solutions to world's most complex have more often been tackled by starting with the simplest part within reach/understanding. Staring at complex when some simple part (of complex) is waiting to be absorbed first is a sign of confusion of a rattled mind.

Let's start with part which we can feel, sense, control, release, quantify ...
the simple part first ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ungalprasad View Post
Check out the red
later sorry got to go
Stupid opinions ... all mine ... worth 2 cents ... you can have for free with a pinch of salt.
"......I can't believe I am saying this..... if you re not humble in this world, this world will thrust humbleness upon you" - Mike Tyson!!!
Distrust Doesn't Hurt - Not As Much as Trust does! - me said first quoted at www echarcha.com