View Single Post
Old March 6th, 2017, 09:29 AM
Senior eCharchan

Aashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bollywood Surrogacy trend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bhidubhai View Post
I have no issues with personal choices. But just trying to point out how some reserve the right to diss conventions as and when convenient. They want to be seen as unconventional, progressive etc. While still yearning for their own DNA propagation which isn't so progressive from their own perspective.

Why should people, who can reproduce, adopt? And if it is a matter of choice, then what's wrong with choice of sex? If these buggers are forced due to their choice and circumstances, then there are many poor who want a choice of sex becaus of their own circumstances? Why do these dumbos come out and criticise such choices, wear a progressive mask and be all judgemental when they harbour such regressive mindset of DNA choice.

Also, aren't these progressive types worried about poverty, burdening limited resources etc? If they are true to it then they should rather adopt than bring more lives to burden earth further.

So I see hypocrisy in such actions at many levels by KJo types. I would have no prob in their choices if they did not sit in judgement of others and preach liberalism when suitable.
I think its unfair to expect people (celebrities mainly) to act progressively when it comes to children. Everyone wants a child and he is no exception.

Are you saying that female feticide and surrogacy more or less same?