View Single Post
Old February 28th, 2017, 01:19 PM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: For cricket fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bhidubhai View Post
I agree Amit Mishra would have been a good choice instead of Jayant on that wkt. After the match started and it became apparent that the match would be over in 3 days, I wondered why he wasn't picked. But legspinners can turn out pretty expensive esp Ina low scoring match.

Amit Mishra and Piyush Chawla haven't got the support they deserved. Wonder why.
I think the English batsmen gave in way too easy in the test series, our bowling was not that great, they showed no confidence, spine or counter attack. Because of this our selectors and team mgmt thinks Ashwin and Jadeja will keep getting 20 wickets easy. I would not have picked 2 pacers either, better to get 3 spinners and 1 pacer with one all rounder, that's the only way I would have picked Jayant Yadav as the spinning all rounder.

btw, when is Ishant retiring? Kicked out from IPL, not being picked up in T20s and ODIs.. tests is pretty much all he is playing. Bugger never developed a yorker..