View Single Post
Old January 4th, 2018, 08:50 AM
Senior eCharchan

kkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Nationalism has a way of oppressing others

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelous View Post
I crossed my street,
they asked my caste.

I crossed my district,
they asked my religion.

I crossed my state,
they asked my language.

I became Indian
only after
I crossed my country.

A silent, but
very strong
message....
Think about it... (whats app)

🔔🔔Ghanta Silent and Strong.... its chutyapa

when you cross your street 'they' are belongs to the same country you are, why should they ask about your 'nationality' ?

when you cross your district 'they' are still belongs to the same country, why should they ask about your 'nationality' ?

when you cross your state 'they' are yet belongs to the same country, why should they ask about your 'nationality' ?

ONLY when you cross the country 'they' are not belongs to the same country you are or same nationality you hold, why should they ask about your caste/religion/language?
why is this chutiyapa?

when you cross your street 'they' are belongs to the same country you are, why should they ask about your 'caste' ?

when you cross your district 'they' are still belongs to the same country, why should they ask about your 'religion' ?

when you cross your state 'they' are yet belongs to the same country, why should they ask about your 'language' ?

how does caste or religion matter to which street or district you live in?