View Single Post
Old December 26th, 2016, 09:03 PM

sgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The YouTube Thread - Post Your Favorite Youtube Vids Here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by prajapati View Post
^ Bhaaya, abhi-abhi kisi ne ( SS or Swami ) Social media wala, ek-do vdo link ko trim kar diya, post se.

I'ws also banned 3-4 times ( in last 3 weeks ) ( they ban it different way so that the word, "banned" not appear below your name, so others even do not know )

Why ppl don' use common sense and make judgement call, whether the intent, practice and tactic of a member is to continuous intentionally, canvass any third party site/forum/blog-page with a malice intention, or not.
Sadly, they fail every time, in any honest judgement calls.

No other forums I ever saw, is so scared of someone suing them due to the third party YT video, if someone saw thos material from their own venue/land They should either quit this stwpidity OR,.. . If so, they should also tag the same to all third party news links ( any outer link ) furnishing them with the same stupidity, that I agree and understand that whatever you read is from a third party page and our forum do not agree/disagree/concern or take any responsibility whatsoever about any view expressions or opinions, positive or negative been shown or expressed.

Do you see the 5 year chakki peesing warning in all the dvds from library that you copy. hasnt probably happened to you but better safe than sorry. EC mods are also iike thst. better safe than sorry. plus if you like all other forums, what are you doing here?