View Single Post
Old December 10th, 2015, 07:03 AM
In search of peace!

PeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Donald Trump wants to ban Muslims from entering the US. Is he racist?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dovahkiin View Post
Even a drunkard is open in expressing his views and opinion, It doesn't make them right, Even if masses feel same way.

Truth always remains the truth despite allegations, mockery, ridicule and hatred. There is not slightest amount of doubt in any intellect's brain that problem of Islamic extremists we are facing is entirely created by CIA and other NATO agencies, Starting from supporting erection of illegal state of Israel to support of Jihadist groups, invasion of countries to settle individual grudges, destabilizing regimes not having good terms with USA, List is endless.

Masses can never decide what's right, If everybody had that ability, There would been no need of intellect like me Solution lies in my siggie itself, Make me ruler of the world
Just so you know, you parroting the same line about your 'intellect' is not funny.

Masses can never decide what's right - this is correct.

The mass of "ummah" has however decided that kufr is evil, Israel is illegitimate, ROP is perfect and many more things which you know better.

I hope you can sense some contradiction above.