View Single Post
Old December 10th, 2015, 05:43 AM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Donald Trump wants to ban Muslims from entering the US. Is he racist?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dovahkiin View Post
There is not slightest amount of doubt in any intellect's brain that problem of Islamic extremists we are facing is entirely created by CIA and other NATO agencies, Starting from supporting erection of illegal state of Israel to support of Jihadist groups, invasion of countries to settle individual grudges, destabilizing regimes not having good terms with USA, List is endless.

Masses can never decide what's right, If everybody had that ability, There would been no need of intellect like me Solution lies in my siggie itself, Make me ruler of the world
Read first para and second. I mean its like you don't even have an iota of intellect or brains. IQ and sense .. Those are foreign words for you.