View Single Post
Old January 23rd, 2016, 09:11 PM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: North India's poverty, backwardness, instability: A well designed plan by geniuses from South

Quote:
Originally Posted by werewolf2 View Post
Do you mean it? How many incidents you have seen which confirms to this thinking? Mysore mein apne ankhon se kai baar dekha hai ki it's the other way round.
Dude I've seen it all in my 12 years in US.. Gults, kannadiga, tamilians, mallus.. All scaredy crows when dealing with even the slightest of hostile situations. Had many drunken arguments with racist country folks in TN, GA and KY bars and roads.. Police came in a few times, got thrown out by bouncers .. All my southie friends/roomies would hide for cover and not stand up. Buggers can't even change a flat tire the pussies call AAA all the time. Don't get me wrong not all are that way, but most are total fattus.

The thing is many southies lived in protected environment with no exposure to anything.. Most haven't stepped out of their town in India except going to Tirupathi.

Even scared and shy to ask when people will vacate public tennis courts. Punjabis, Delhiites and few marathi folks only were brave to handle tough situations.