View Single Post
Old January 15th, 2009, 07:57 PM
Senior eCharchan

milanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Lund bankrupted by newspapers

man this is hilarious...........................................
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarHarMahaDev View Post
I remember reading about him. He was a philanthropist and had donated $1M to Indira Mahila Yojana, an organization dedicated to the empowerment of women across India, through the Lund Family Fund. (see below pic).

IMY organized an event to express gratitude to Lund. Ms. Sonia Neelkant, the President of IMY, welcomed him with a speech, "we are extremely delighted to have Lundji in our midst today. On behalf of women all over India, please allow me to thank Lundji from the bottom for showering us with his kindness. With great pleasure, I urge Lundji to stand upright and say a few words."

Lundji said, "thank you, Neelkantji. I thank all women in India for giving me a chance to feel your pain. Together, we will work long and hard with a common goal. We will drive deep into the problem areas and press hard for solutions. The day will come when together, we will find satisfaction."