Thread: Achche Din
View Single Post
Old April 3rd, 2017, 02:50 AM
Senior eCharchan

Bhidubhai has a brilliant futureBhidubhai has a brilliant futureBhidubhai has a brilliant futureBhidubhai has a brilliant futureBhidubhai has a brilliant futureBhidubhai has a brilliant futureBhidubhai has a brilliant futureBhidubhai has a brilliant futureBhidubhai has a brilliant futureBhidubhai has a brilliant futureBhidubhai has a brilliant future
Re: Achche Din

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarv_shaktimaan View Post
4 psu banks were to go under, now revived.. this was told to me by my portfolio finance expert .. acc to him these banks have thousands of govt employees and could have triggered big losses to economy.
That's right. many NPAs suddenly turned green

Just today read some news about a former MLA and his cronies caught with 9.1 cr in old money Am sure there are more like that. Now people cry why focus on Cong as if BJP is clean. madarchods should understand that Cong has played dirty games and accumulated longer, so it is natural more of them will be caught under BJP regime.

Just yesterday an elder in my family was telling me about emergency and why Iron Lady did it. One of the reasons was that Cong wanted to loot money held in temple trusts. They have had their eye on temple wealth for a long time. So these chutiyas need to be booked even if it reeks of political vendetta.