View Single Post
Old May 23rd, 2018, 05:28 PM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Ashdoc's movie review---Aiyaary

Quote:
Originally Posted by razzrhino View Post
Baap re - aisa feedback deta hai code review ke baad apne junior bacchon ko ? i don't ever want to work for you
Arey... ashdoc writes reviews in depth and in detail like those professional reviewers do for news papers. Well that is fine and I am okay with it.

But on echarcha, we dont necessarily want the same thing. I come here for getting our echarcha style content. I want to see a 'precis' version of the review.

ashdoc is welcome to continue writing his lenghty wordy reviews... but I am asking him to write a short version too. Maybe it is very difficult to write to the point for folks... but not to me

Look at this example