View Single Post
Old May 26th, 2015, 11:57 PM
Super eCharchan

dirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Movies watched on a plane.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagmohan View Post
^^ I went 2-3 times to India afterwards that time of 87-88, but I generally go to sleep and have no interest in any English movies, as ppl are moving in your way, and ppl open and close the windows and there remains lots of disturbances. I always take my seat next to the window and go to sleep.

2 days before the flight, there always remain so much daud-dhaam for preparing bags, weighing, purchases, airport hassle, from home town to airport of car travel,. etc etc. So, I sleep a lot during the flight.
In 87-88 they did use to open and close plane windows......... I once put my roomal down on seat through the window......
Fair use is a limitation and exception to the exclusive right granted by copyright law to the author of a creative work. In United States copyright law, fair use is a doctrine that permits limited use of copyrighted material without acquiring permission from the rights holders. Examples of fair use include commentary, criticism, news reporting, research, teaching, library archiving and scholarship. It provides for the legal, unlicensed citation or incorporation of copyrighted material in another author's work under a four-factor balancing test.