View Single Post
Old November 8th, 2016, 02:00 PM
Temporarily Unbanned

Charchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Run Black Money Run!

Quote:
Originally Posted by swami View Post
Black money hoarders ? Bhai common man fearing cash crunch as people mostly carry 500 and 1000 notes,what do you get for Rs 100 ? A wada-Sambhar + Chai + tip will make you lighter then 100+

Rs 100 is the new Rs 10
Quote:
Cryptocurrency Gold and US Dollar are going to be next black money in India.
Quote:
And for those who think the black money hoarders would give in,this is news for you,there are agent out there who are willing to exchange the high denomination notes for fees ranging between 5% to 10% which is much less the the 35% tax and surchages as applicable to be paid for white money.

How much time and effort will it take for politicians likes SP who took loans in names of villagers and workers to get the 500/1000 notes exchanged from managers who would personally deliver it to his godowns.
I thought this was a great initiative, but I'm saat-samandar paar. You don't seem to be onboard. Curious to know whether it's the implementation or inconvenience or both or neither or something else...?

Sent from my iPhone.