Thread: office funnies
View Single Post
Old November 12th, 2014, 04:33 PM
Super eCharchan

dirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond repute
Re: office funnies

So I think I have posted this earlier. I have two.

Quote:
We hired this India project Manager from Wipro in our office as a consultant and me being only other India she was very chatty with me. Also she had just moved to US with her husband and in LA was a beeg deal for her.
So after numerous discussion about how women in Holywood wear skimpy clothes one day we were both waiting near the printer to get our respective printouts ( Children's Homework ) and she looks at me and says...... ' Dirty I am going ask you something personal ". <Twang> Sound of a spring snapping........
She looked into my eyes and said " LAst night my husband got laid " .... I was nto sure I heard right ..so I went what ??

And she again repeats "last night my husband got laid ..." . I was not sure how react... Feeling the stress against the zipper of my pants I quickly tried to think of places where we could have sex..... My Bosses cabin ? He is never there ? How about the staircase.....

She continued " I am going to send you ......." ........

Her address ? Now, that is convenient but is she looking for threesome ...... I dont want her husband to touch me....

" I am going to send you his resume . Can you find a job for him. He is on h1 but his employer will support him for a transfer if needed'........

Hyan

" Her husband got Laid ...............OFF"

JESUS CHRIST>>>>>>>
Fair use is a limitation and exception to the exclusive right granted by copyright law to the author of a creative work. In United States copyright law, fair use is a doctrine that permits limited use of copyrighted material without acquiring permission from the rights holders. Examples of fair use include commentary, criticism, news reporting, research, teaching, library archiving and scholarship. It provides for the legal, unlicensed citation or incorporation of copyrighted material in another author's work under a four-factor balancing test.