View Single Post
Old March 6th, 2015, 10:07 AM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Interview of Nirbhaya’s rapist

I really do not understand the brouhaha on the rapist interview ruckus. If the man says something just test and see if he can stand up to his words. Make him a public property in the prison and see if he fights back or gives in. How hard could that be for the decision makers

I am amazed at the state of the world today. It seems honor no longer is considered valuable. It seems like wrong (and outdated) values are considered honorable. A politician says something and the next day retracts. No loss no shame. In this respect, I respect the new CM of J&K. Made a statement one day and stood by it the next. He is far more honorable than the cheap politicians and leaders that you see everyday in the news.

How in any rational world can it be considered that the victim has lost honor in a rape-case Wouldn't it be logical to treat the culprit as the one who has lost honor? Instead of shaming and hiding the victims' names, the culture should be to shame the culprit... disrespect the culprit... be it whatever rapist (including Ranjeet). Treat the culprit as a man/woman of no honor. It should be the culprit who should be hiding in shame. That would be the right world... a world one would be proud to live in.

"Hinduism brought a multitude of religions under one roof and survived for eons. Christianity and other religions will need to do the same or perish." - saneless