View Single Post
Old November 12th, 2016, 06:52 AM

sgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond repute
Re: I met a Pakistani Hindu

Quote:
Originally Posted by swami View Post

BTW the check if the guy is Hindu is not foolproof
Only if the guy is a Christian. How many pak Christians are there anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeetiaf View Post
I met Pakistani Sikh officer when I was serving in Congo, he was full of propoganda and was bad-mouthing Hindus for 1984 sikh massacre of which my family was victim, even in sober moment he never acknowledged his existence, may be he feared insubordination from his platoon.

Of all the people in Pak army, I found Pathans most jovial and they enjoyed being themselves without pretense, they were so dissimilar to Gurkhas that I had, who when needed performed best fallback/retreat action all the time when needed

jeetIAF
You mean acknowledged that he was a Sardarji or that Ahmed Shah Abdali killed almost all the Sikhs.