View Single Post
Old November 6th, 2016, 03:57 PM
Super eCharchan

swami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond repute
Re: I met a Pakistani Hindu

Quote:
Originally Posted by krishna View Post
He has been to India. He was born in the US. He says that his uncle wanted to visit India on a teerth yatra before he died but was denied a visa. His uncle was an American citizen but in Puki land during partition. I think to myself, how fucked up that is. How can some fucking commie in 'Hindustan' not allow a Hindu his right? Moreover, some member of his family have been allowed to visit relatives in India, including his parents. So, it seems barring people is done on a random basis. When are we going to come to the realization that Paki Hindus != Paki Muslim. Not allowing a Hindu into India is unconscionable, especially to perform end of life rituals. If we are ready to distinguish between Muslims and Hindus in India in civil law, why can't we do the same for Hindus in Pakistan, or anywhere for that matter? Why are Hindus being denied access to their holy sites?
The Indian Govt is justified in denying visas to Hindus from Pakistan.
How are we to believe they are truly Hindus and not applying on documents provided by ISI showing Hindu credential ? Documents issued by Pakistani govt cant be deemed as genuine atleast in India.
We would allow most freedom/facility to Pakistani Hindu and that can be a concern for national security incase the said Hindu is an ISI agent.