View Single Post
Old October 17th, 2006, 07:47 AM
Senior eCharchan

HarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant future
Re: I met a Pakistani Hindu

Quote:
Originally Posted by krishna
Yesterday I went to a technology luncheon in Dallas. The people from my company shared a table with people from another company. We all introduced ourselves to each other and it so happened that I was sitting next to a guy that I thought was an Iranian or something. He had a hindu name and when I asked him what part of India he was from, he said Pakistan.
We spoke for a long time in hindi of course. So, I asked him about all those Pakistani hindu web sites where they say how great pakistan is. His response: all bullshit. He said Pakistan is a shit hole and it's worse if you are Hindu. He said his family stayed behind during partition and he has family in India. He is married to an Indian girl.
Has anyone else ever met a Pakistani hindu? Why can't India, like Israel, give citizenship to Hindus in other countries? The guy I met was telling me, he has cousins that want to go visit India but can't because they are Puki citizens. Being a Hindu, I consider India my birth right, why can't Hindus come and visit their most sacred land?
I am very curious about what it must be like to live as a Hindu in Pakistan!! Indian media dont have any qualms covering the plight of muslims in India, but they definitely dont have the balls to expose the plight of Hindus in Pakistan!!