View Single Post
Old June 8th, 2018, 06:32 AM
senior echarchan

ashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Yeh Dooriyan

Quote:
Originally Posted by echarcha View Post
At that time, ashdoc was a new reviewer.. he was getting into the art of reviews.

Now he needs to go one step forward - concise review! And yes, he can continue his long long long long long reviews.. But I have challenged him... Can he write his usual review and then write a concise review?
Earlier I did not write long reviews. It was you who demanded the whole story of the movie , so I began to write the whole story of the movie which further lengthened the reviews .

Now you want consice reviews ! Now I don't have time to write two reviews ( one my regular review and one echarcha review ) , nor am I going to change my style of writing repeatedly to suit your changing tastes .

I am not interested in receiving your taunts calling my reviews 'verbal diarrhoea' 'vomit' etc . So I will take my leave from here .