View Single Post
Old March 13th, 2017, 03:59 AM
Senior eCharchan

Bhidubhai has a brilliant futureBhidubhai has a brilliant futureBhidubhai has a brilliant futureBhidubhai has a brilliant futureBhidubhai has a brilliant futureBhidubhai has a brilliant futureBhidubhai has a brilliant futureBhidubhai has a brilliant futureBhidubhai has a brilliant futureBhidubhai has a brilliant futureBhidubhai has a brilliant future
Re: 2017 Assembly election results in 5 states

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiyaBhai View Post
People from rest of India should be educated about how democracy works and spreading awareness so that they see through road shows and jumlebaazi.

Delhi and Bihar are examples of matured democratic process.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiyaBhai View Post
Punjab also.
Man, I thought for a moment that you are able to see something that I am missing and probably had a better idea

So Delhi, Bihar and Punjab are examples of good democracy according to you. How about Kerala, TN, Karnataka, WB, etc.? Normally, I would have asked what specifically makes the people of the 3 states more educated but I will let go of that gyaan. That you dont see anything wrong with electing Lalu, communists, Mamata, Khujli etc. is enough to understand what gyaan you can give. Profs Chordesai, Burkha, etc. must have given that gyaan to you. Thanks but no thanks, I dont need it

The pseudosecular MSM has been harping on it for many years now trying to "educate" and failing spectacularly