View Single Post
Old September 16th, 2008, 02:18 PM
Chaiman Of the Board.

AmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Why I Hate Gultis - Reddy's

Quote:
Originally Posted by BABU_HYDERABADI View Post
smelly, I have seen people faking that they are from IIT when they are not, the problem here is not about who is better. The problem here is with FAKE EXPERIENCE, the only way to take off the fake guys would be to check their DOB(either passport or 10th certificate or a copy of thier US visa) and calculate if they can have the years of experience mentioned that they say they have.

Dirty, one way to easily weed out these kind of resumes would be to have references along with the resumes and do inform your vendors that you would not even have a look at the resumes without references(must with a corporate e-mail ID's and should be a GORA reference)

Yeah, But how will you prove if he do not fake the length of experience, but just the experience.

And I beg to differ on "references". These days all major companies do not ask for references. All they do is verify the employment. Because reference can become a weapon of either a lawsuit or murder.

Say a candidate is smart but did not had good terms with previous boss and that boss gives shitty reference, and do not get the job. He might do "Postal thing". And if he is dumb-ass but good ass kisser and boss gives good reference then he ends up being fired.

I would never give professional reference, unless I very well know that person ONLY.