View Single Post
Old September 16th, 2008, 02:14 PM
Hyderabad Wala !!!!

BABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Why I Hate Gultis - Reddy's

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmthaLal View Post
You should have recorded all these crap since you already had doubts, and get his company in trouble.
Fukkin ppl like these should be kicked back out to AP.
Amtha the problem is the with the people not wanting to waste time chasing these sort of people.
When i work on master agreement before getting these guys on board with the client, I make sure i add a clause which specifically mentions that all the information including resumes are correct and any error in any of the information provided would be a breach of the agreement(in which case they are liable for any damages to our company's reputation/clients property).
Once we wanted to take a consulting firm for doing the same to us, the client(a NY state dept which we had done quite an amount of business with) was pi$$ed off and after that we did not get any business from them, our lawyer advised against going after these guys(saying we would not make much money and that it would be waste of time/money)
An oft quoted Gandhian phrase is that if all were to follow an eye for an eye and tooth for a tooth, then the world would go blind. The counter to that is that if only some follow this and others don't then it is the non-violent who would go blind while the rogues will rule the world.