View Single Post
Old September 5th, 2008, 09:50 PM
unbanned and unstoppable

gayaguzra#1 has a brilliant futuregayaguzra#1 has a brilliant futuregayaguzra#1 has a brilliant futuregayaguzra#1 has a brilliant futuregayaguzra#1 has a brilliant futuregayaguzra#1 has a brilliant futuregayaguzra#1 has a brilliant futuregayaguzra#1 has a brilliant futuregayaguzra#1 has a brilliant futuregayaguzra#1 has a brilliant futuregayaguzra#1 has a brilliant future
Re: Contact ... SEND Message to BOLLYWOOD Film Stars ... use this thread!

[quote=tantric_yogi;394139]Ok ... better I come clean. Teeth and gum were not the first thing to go ... memory is in down lane as well. I cant remember all the details but it was not a VERY long time ago that I checked login details of 55 guests present at the site. I cant remember much ... WHOA ... I was surprised that 29 were logged in from four film studios ... two studios in Mumbai ... one in Kerala ... two from TN. I used common sense ... it couldn't be chewtiyaas holding mirrors, umbrellas or the chairs ... had to be producers, directors, and the superstars spending some quality time to relieve stress of boring work.

Gayaguzra#1 ... Kindly co-operate unless you want to come back with #2. Let me eksplen ... see the world loves these beautiful ladies for sexy bodies. We are intelligent. We know for a fact that naked they are no different from you and me. They must come here knowing that we appreciate them for work, talent, and the brains. Mind you these ladies are smart.

yogiji I don't have the strength to take wrath from you I'll gladly comply