View Single Post
Old September 5th, 2008, 08:26 PM

tantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Contact ... SEND Message to BOLLYWOOD Film Stars ... use this thread!

Ok ... better I come clean. Teeth and gum were not the first thing to go ... memory is in down lane as well. I cant remember all the details but it was not a VERY long time ago that I checked login details of 55 guests present at the site. I cant remember much ... WHOA ... I was surprised that 29 were logged in from four film studios ... two studios in Mumbai ... one in Kerala ... two from TN. I used common sense ... it couldn't be chewtiyaas holding mirrors, umbrellas or the chairs ... had to be producers, directors, and the superstars spending some quality time to relieve stress of boring work.

Coolbhai ... that will be four super stars who won't be coming back to this site. Kindly don't add any more names. MIND IT!

Gayaguzra#1 ... Kindly co-operate unless you want to come back with #2. Let me eksplen ... see the world loves these beautiful ladies for sexy bodies. We are intelligent. We know for a fact that naked they are no different from you and me. They must come here knowing that we appreciate them for work, talent, and the brains. Mind you these ladies are smart.

Jammybhai ... in all fairness ... I cant speak on behalf of the king Mister SRK or Shri Abhishekji or Mr. Karan Johar. Let them login and clear up the misunderstand.

I do have a word of consolation for Abhishekji ... look ... I am married myself. Put up with shit for a while. Didi Aishji will leave you alone to do what you like ... that is once you have given her children to take care of. But ... you must return home every night. My wife knows ... your wife knows ... all wives know ... men are like dogs.
Kal Agar Hum Dost Ban Jaayen ... To Sharminda Na Ho!

LLKC ... pure and unadulterated ... LLKC!

दूर से देखने पर तो यही लगता था ... 'वाह! वहाँ क्या मजा होता होगा!'
बुरे फसें 'मजाल', आ कर जन्नत में ... हमने तो सोचा था, कुछ नया होता होगा!

Last edited by tantric_yogi; September 5th, 2008 at 08:29 PM.