View Single Post
Old February 19th, 2011, 04:34 PM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Congress MP called me 'bloody Indian', alleges Baba Ramdev

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desi Baawra View Post
WELCOME. I knew people like you will come and say anap shanap against the respected Baba.

YOu know wat people like will crib about the situation and will crib even greater when someone will actually try to change that pathetic situation. In actuall, you are like that gal who has started enjoying her gangbang and does not want it to stop, because she is now so used to it she cannot think how life will be without it.
abe to tere 12 kyon baj gaye.. i was giving an example of the foolishness.. now i know u too believe baba is 100 yrs old..

BTW this is just a baba not your Babaji.