View Single Post
Old February 19th, 2011, 01:00 PM
King of repeat posts!

Desi Baawra has a reputation beyond reputeDesi Baawra has a reputation beyond reputeDesi Baawra has a reputation beyond reputeDesi Baawra has a reputation beyond reputeDesi Baawra has a reputation beyond reputeDesi Baawra has a reputation beyond reputeDesi Baawra has a reputation beyond reputeDesi Baawra has a reputation beyond reputeDesi Baawra has a reputation beyond reputeDesi Baawra has a reputation beyond reputeDesi Baawra has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Congress MP called me 'bloody Indian', alleges Baba Ramdev

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarv_shaktimaan View Post
I recall couple years back many ejyucated people in Delhi started believing Baba Ramdev was more than 100 years old and has maintained youth like body and hair only through Yoga and Prananayam.

WELCOME. I knew people like you will come and say anap shanap against the respected Baba.

YOu know wat people like will crib about the situation and will crib even greater when someone will actually try to change that pathetic situation. In actuall, you are like that gal who has started enjoying her gangbang and does not want it to stop, because she is now so used to it she cannot think how life will be without it.

Faltu ki Bakkar, chakkar chakkar chakkar chakkar....

- Winner of Crown of the week!