View Single Post
Old December 21st, 2015, 11:38 AM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Interview of Nirbhaya’s rapist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dovahkiin View Post
He should been hanged ( If possible stoned to death years ago), I feel angry if he gets released. There is no doubt in anyone's mind about that.

Problem is that You are blaming a person who couldn't have done anything about it. Law and order is matter of Center government in Delhi. Kejari can't do anything about it. I never liked him much, By far you must have realized I like only myself
Bhaiya do you understand politics even slightly? They could have said let him apply for it, we will consider it and then just let the govt files collect dust. Most common people have to run from govt office to office to collect any money due. Is balatkari se itna prem kyon?

But to go and proactively announce it like a reward .. and later backpedaling, like you are doing now, only shows the intent was grabbing Muslim votes.

Either AAP is full of morons who never plan a thing, and that has been proved at times, but more often than that they plan things how they want to do it. It wasn't a slip of tongue, some babu worked on that file expeditiously and some neta of AAP announced it with fanfare.

Last edited by sarv_shaktimaan; December 21st, 2015 at 11:40 AM.