View Single Post
Old December 23rd, 2015, 09:38 AM
Senior eCharchan

Dovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud of
Re: Interview of Nirbhaya’s rapist

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgars View Post
^^
There is a thread on Kiran Bedi's NGO lurking elsewhere. My own takes are on it.
This one was on Tihar. She was transferred to Tihar as a kind of a punishment, but she did make a lot of reforms in the Jail.
Bedi or not, one could expect Modi Sarkar to prevent such radicalizations in a Jail under its control.
She might have done good work in Tihar ( I haven't looked about it), everybody does good and bad. But She's too high headed and arrogant to hold any public office. Delhi people have first hand knowledge of that. Her morality was also in serious doubts because of her employing her own daughter and paying her insane wages from charity money.

I was been a critic of kejariwal since Anna days, Reason being that they were trying to take away place of elected people, promising something which could never be delivered at-least with their methods (corruption free India). Back than also I said that, He should fight election instead of doing all this, But he actually did and achieved impossible results. Kejari might be delusional about changing the country But Bedi was on wagon from very first day for publicity and in hopes of getting post of 'Lokpal'. She later demanded ticket from Delhi in Loksabha election from BJP and finally settled for CM candidate. Kejari built his party from a scratch and took it to the top, even after being his critic I couldn't help but admire.