View Single Post
Old October 3rd, 2017, 01:44 AM
Banned

log1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud of
Re: Hope no on is there in Vegas right now...

Some emotional pictures.
i recently engage and know the pain to lose loved one.

One of my friend's 's friend's brother received three bullets in chests at the Route 91 Harvest country music festival still his condition is critical.

In the past I've heard the excuse that the USA has so much violence because it's a mixed culture still finding it's footing, but look at this...

https://cdn.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chor...per_capita.jpg

Australia is just as much a country of immigrants as the USA. So why the big gap? There is clearly something within American culture that feeds violence. Unlike Australia, minorities here kill minorities. Immigrants here commit more crimes than immigrants in Australia. And the "good'ole" WASPs aka, the real Americans, are almost exclusively responsible for most of these mass shootings. So is it just the greater access to guns, or is there something more?

Sort of. Automatic guns are mostly banned. If he was as wealthy as was claimed he could have easily bought the expensive ones that predate 1986, however. It's also possible he used a hellfire trigger to 'upgrade' his semi-automatic.

https://media3.s-nbcnews.com/j/newsc...-2880-1000.jpg

It's always easy to say "guns don't kill people, people kill people" until your loved one is among the dozens shot to death in an senseless gun rampage.

Changing gun laws won't change mass shootings. It might have some effect on gang violence but probably not much. Plus it's a political dead end.

But I would like to see "bullet control" instead of gun control. Sell all the guns people want to buy, but restrict bullets. 1st, bullets should only be sold in, or near police precincts, with ID's, and serial numbers associating that box of bullets to your name. Also, all bullets should be build with steel mico-pellets that have serial numbers embedded in the lead. This would not prevent mass shootings, but it could. This guy had thousands of bullets. If he could only buy one box at the time, at a police station, and his purchases were recorded, he could have been "red flagged" in the system, and stopped from buying more. Maybe investigated for stockpiling bullets. Etc. This could have dissuaded him from following through, or he would have been caught ahead of time.

Gun control will never succeed, but bullet control might.