View Single Post
Old November 10th, 2016, 09:40 AM
Super eCharchan

swami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Run Black Money Run!

Quote:
Originally Posted by prajapati View Post
U guys are utter wasting your time in demeaning and degrading others and trying to rub somebody else’s line by a duster.... to make it looking smaller and yrs bigger.
If I were you… I had rather used my own ink, to draw a even larger line next to it,.. sure it needs, own ink,..
The point is, if you have ideas or thoughts, do present it, I am ready to listen.. perhaps I will also learn a few new thingies.. and yr POVs, which 'e-charcha guy ' penetrated thro' the core vision. !
Or, they say, Put up, Or just shut up. People will simply go at somewhere else for sober discussion, with this attitude of the core forum members.
I edited the link which you posted to xossip or whatever, it is a trojan dropping site and slows down your computer with all those xxx ads.
About your posts,in this era of whatsapp and facebook and social networking who do you think has the time to read novels written by you and that too it doesnt make much sense.