View Single Post
Old November 10th, 2016, 10:34 AM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Run Black Money Run!

Quote:
Originally Posted by prajapati View Post
U guys are utter wasting your time in demeaning and degrading others and trying to rub somebody else’s line by a duster.... to make it looking smaller and yrs bigger.
If I were you… I had rather used my own ink, to draw a even larger line next to it,.. sure it needs, own ink,..
The point is, if you have ideas or thoughts, do present it, I am ready to listen.. perhaps I will also learn a few new thingies.. and yr POVs, which 'e-charcha guy ' penetrated thro' the core vision. !
Or, they say, Put up, Or just shut up. People will simply go at somewhere else for sober discussion, with this attitude of the core forum members.
This exactly is the problem. I know you are trying to tell me something... but I am not sure exactly what

"Hinduism brought a multitude of religions under one roof and survived for eons. Christianity and other religions will need to do the same or perish." - saneless